Shera Erskine Anderson, Esq. is a consumer protection attorney at Shmucher Law, PL.
Mrs. Anderson has spent her entire career in the collection and consumer law industry and has experience representing both the collection companies and the debtors and has participated in well over 1,000 collection cases.
At Shmucher Law, PL Mrs. Anderson uses her knowledge and background to give consumers a voice to fight back against their creditors including: vacating wrongfully entered judgments; appeals; litigation; credit cards; personal loans; student loans; auto loans; and garnishments. She has assisted individuals in wiping out millions of dollars in unsecured debt.
Mrs. Anderson along with Mr. Shmucher have partnered with Broward Legal Aid, Coast to Coast Legal Aid, and Palm Beach Legal Aid to assist in all junk debt buyer pro bono debtor cases.
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.A.
- Licensed Florida Attorney
Recent Published Decisions:
- Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. vs. Randy Norman FLWSUPP 2808CAPI
- Cascade Capital LLC vs. Antwon Ward 28 Fla. L. Weekly Supp. 156a
- Credit Corp. Solutions vs. Karen Jones 28 Fla. L. Weekly Supp. 958a
- Persolve Recoveries, LLC vs. Jasmine Burns 28 Fla. L. Weekly Supp. 1037c
- Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC vs. Mackensie Mane 28 Fla. L. Weekly Supp. 959a
- USF Federal Credit Union vs. Giovanni N. Tosti FLWSUPP 2810USF
- Galaxy International Purchasing, LLC vs. Teresa Razzo FLWSUPP 2706RAZZ